Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Praying for Fulton

Several weeks ago the online homeschool world was rocked by the news of Fulton Poppe's terrible burn accident. I met Fulton when he was about a year-old, an adorable, pudgy, healthy one year-old. I can't tell you how much it broke my heart to think about such a small child going through so much pain. I probably should have written this post earlier, but I want to take this time now to let the Poppe family know that I, as well as many in my college community, are praying for Fulton. We prayed for Fulton in St. Peter's Basilica, as well as at the tombs of St.'s Catherine of Siena, Sebastian, and Ignatius.

Today, I was delighted to hear that Fulton has made great progress on his road to recovery, but he still has a long, long way to go. More prayers will definitely be coming from all of us here in Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment