Monday, May 14, 2012

Goooooaaaaaaaaaaaals!

Well, I've been home for a whopping three and a half days. Since I have been home, I've done absolutely nothing. Do you want to know how bored I am? I am so bored that I have watched The Vow twice in the past twenty-four hours. Y'know it's not half bad if you just look at Channing Tatum's abdomen through the whole thing. Anyway, I was inspired first by Emmy and then by Charlie to challenge myself to blog everyday. I'll start with doing it for a week, and who knows maybe I can do it everyday all summer. Maybe.

Okay, well, that's a lie. I won't be able to do it for a week because I am going off to work at an all-girls summer camp, but perhaps for most of the summer. I don't know. Basically this is my refusal to do nothing all summer. Goodness knows what I'll find to write about, but I think it will be a good discipline to have. So there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment