Saturday, August 18, 2012

Alas, Alack!

I have finished Downton Abbey and am in post-season depression. I guess this means I really ought to finish packing, clean my room, and do all those little last minute things. Or I could find another show to watch... No, no, not acceptable! I must Get ready to leave on Tuesday.

In my defense, I'm mostly packed. The plan now involves two suitcases, instead of one, but this means I no longer have to carry a backpack full of shoes and books through the airport (not to mention my violin case). Right now I'm resisting the urge to unpack, get rid of half my clothes, and then repack. I have to keep reminding myself of how miserable I was last fall when I didn't have enough clothes. You will need that jacket! For heaven's sake, put the shirt back in that bag, young lady! That's me talking to myself, by the way.

I ordered all my books today, which didn't hurt as much as I had expected it too. Probably because I've decided to wait before ordering the $200 German textbook. Basically I'm just excited that I'll be getting packages when I get to school. I know I've already got a box, containing my new comforter, waiting for me when I arrive. I'm a sucker for packages.

Tuesday is going to be here really soon, and I still have laundry to do; my room is dirty, and Many of my things are still scattered throughout the house. I guess I had better go... So I can deal with them tomorrow. Betcha thought I would go get things done now. Yeah, not going to happen, but anyway, I'm out folks.

P.S. [WARNING this post script contains shameless advertising]
The store I worked at all summer has a website should you wish to check them out. They have some really great books and gifts, so please mosey over!

No comments:

Post a Comment