Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lazy Girl Recipes: Meatloaf

Okay, so this is one of the less lazy recipes I have, but I made up for all the work I did by forgetting to take pictures. And, let's be honest, when I say "All  the work," I mean that I actually thawed meat. Crazy, right?

Ingredients:
Ground beef
1 egg
1 Tbsp Basil paste
Salt/pepper
3 Tbsp Worchester Sauce
Garlic powder
Minced onions

Step one, make sure that your beef is unfrozen. Now, I know that it's difficult, but the rest of the recipe will be even harder if you don't do this.

Mix in the egg with the meat. That's right squish it around until it's nice and mixed. Then add all the spices and worcester sauce. You can really play around with the spices, if you want because, in my humble opinion, there is no such thing as too much.

Put the mixture in a pyrex dish and form it into a loaf. Cover with foil and bake at 350 until done through (meaning: when you stick a knife in the center there is no pink). 

No comments:

Post a Comment