Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Having a Nice Holiday....




That's a bit of an understatement, actually... I am having a wonderful holiday at the beach with my family. After the stress of finals and camp, it is so nice to have some quiet time on the beach. It is also nice to be with my family because I rarely get to see them during the school year. This vacation has also been wonderful because of some news I got on Saturday.

Right as we pulled into the driveway of the house we're renting for the week, I got two texts from two very close friends, and they read, "Congratulation on making Dean's List!" During Fall Semester I really struggled with my grades and passing all my classes was a big accomplishment for me. Spring Semester, I had one major goal- to qualify to keep my financial aid. So when grades came out, I was very excited to not only have accomplished that goal but also to have done very well in all my classes. I had no idea that I would ever be on the Dean's List. I thought that only super smart physics majors and people with no social lives made Dean's List. Basically, I never thought I would make the cut. It just goes to show what our Heavenly Father can do!

So now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my week, hoping not to get too sunburned. See you soon!

*If you didn't get the Chicken Run reference, never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment